Depending on your place of residence, you will be entitled to cancel an order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("CCR") or the corresponding consumer legislation in force in the EU Member States. This means that if, during a certain withdrawal period, you change your mind or decide, for whatever reason, that you do not want to keep the products purchased, you may communicate your decision to withdraw from the order.
COMUNICATE THE INTENTION TO MAKE THE RETURN
To request a return please refer to the guide at the bottom of the document.
You can send the return independently or request that the withdrawal of the return will be made through the courier Theplayoffs.com
The user, pursuant to art. 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code, has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty. To exercise this right the User will have to send to ThePlayoffs.com a communication within 14 days from the date of reception of the Products with the procedure described in this page or, if he intends to exercise the withdrawal before having received the products, the communication of withdrawal can be sent in any moment before their reception.
Such notice may be sent by email to the following address: [email protected] The communication can also be sent within the same period (ie 14 days).
Received the communication, the Customer Service of Theplayoffs.com will open a practice for the management of the return and will communicate to the User instructions on how to return the products.
The return of goods must meet the following criteria:
- items must be returned to Theplayoffs.com unworn, intact, with tags attached and original packaging included. The substantial integrity of the product to be returned is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The product also should not be deteriorated or used;
- footwear and accessories must be returned with the original boxes and bags, if any, inside a protective box for shipping;
- in the case of footwear, the soles must not show any damage or signs of wear and the box must be intact and original;
- if a product has a security tag from The Playoffs.com or a brand, the item must be returned with the tag in its original position;
- cosmetic and beauty products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals still intact;
- socks, underwear and toiletries must be returned with the protective hygienic tags and in unopened packaging, where possible. Underwear and swimwear must be tried on with underwear still on. We will not accept any return of garments that have been worn in a manner different from that prescribed above or dirty.
In the event of receipt by the user of damaged products or not conform to what was ordered, send an email to [email protected] attaching photos of the products received.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal by the user, Theplayoffs.com will refund the entire amount of goods returned (except for any deduction of shipping costs). The refund will take place as soon as possible with the same method of payment used by the user, unless they have not expressly requested a different method of refund. In case of bank transfer will be your responsibility to provide bank details for the refund (account holder, name and address of the bank and IBAN code).
To the senses of the article 56 paragraph 3 of the Code of the Consumption Theplayoffs.com will arrange the reimbursement to the consumer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of reception of the goods.
ThePlayoffs.com will reimburse only the articles received at the place of receipt in the same state in which they were shipped.
The return request can be made via email to [email protected] or through the return request form available at the following page:
As soon as the customer service staff has reviewed the return request, they will send an email containing the waybill (shipping label) and instructions for completing the shipment.
If the customer chooses to request the exchange/return of the product for his will, the shipping costs of the proiduct to be returned are his responsibility.
If the reason for the return is due to an error in shipping Theplayoffs.com shipping costs and management exchange / return area load of Theplayoffs.com
The customer can choose